Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday/Easy Beef Stroganoff


    It's Tasty Tuesday!  Where I share with you a recipe I decided to try our of my recipe box as explained here.  This past week I decided to thaw out some Stew Beef and cook up a really easy recipe called Easy Beef Stroganoff....it says Easy right in the name for a reason!

Ingredients:
1 to 1 1/2 lb Stew Beef
2 tbsp Oil
1 pkg of Egg Noodles (I just used an amount that I felt appropriate, I didn't actually use the whole pkg I had)
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
6oz Sour Cream

All you have to do is....
Prepare noodles and drain noodles



Fry Beef with 2 tbsp Oil


Add Beef, Soup and Sour Cream together and mix it all together!



Serve....seriously that is it! 

Reviews: My husband who is such a critic said he would eat it again...which for him is a compliment I think!  My 18 month old didn't seem to be a fan but I thought it was good.  Of course being so easy I didn't think it was the best Stroganoff I have ever had but good!

Inspired by Tasty Tuesday!



   Parties I'm linking up to:

Sunday Parties:








Wednesday Parties:















Thursday Parties:


Beyond The Picket Fence





button



Other Parties:


Photobucket






5 comments:

  1. That does look easy and good... my kind of meal! I noticed you have red in the kitchen like I do :)

    Thanks for coming to the party again!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my kitchen is done in Cherries! I had to have all red appliances of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I adore beef stroganoff, hubby likes it with rice, but I like your idea with noodles, or even pasta! Thanks for sharing. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like my kind of meal--easy! My 13 year old Chantel (otherwise known as "Miss Picky Pants") loves egg noodles so thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good, I hope she likes it! It couldn't get much easier!

    ReplyDelete