Monday, November 14, 2011

A Life to be Thankful for! Day #14

    So for my actual post that is meant for today I would like to show my thanks that Mike didn't get scheduled on 3rd shift at his new job.  He received his shift assignment last Thursday and although his first pick was 1st he got 2nd.  We are not at a final shift assignment but we are praying that Mike will be able to stay in 2nd or even move to 1st but we really hope he doesn't get moved to 3rd.  But for now, I will be thankful that he is currently on 2nd.  And since I babysit in my home; Gregory and I are able to be with Mike everyday even though he is on 2nd shift.  I know people do it all the time but I am so glad that I am not working a 1st shift job outside of the home because I would never get to see Mike.  There are so many perks to my job no matter how frustrating it can be!  So today I'm thankful that Mike is on 2nd and not 3rd shift....here is to hoping I get to continue to be thankful for that and that they don't change his shift to 3rd.


Inspired by Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment