Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Life to be Thankful for! Day #22

    Thanking You!!!  I love all of my followers; you all make me feel so special that you would be willing to follow me.  I'm very new, and I don't have hundreds or thousands of followers likes some other bloggers.....but that just means that I have such appreciation for each and every one of my 15 followers that I have today.  In general, I'm very thankful for becoming a part of blog land, I've been so inspired every single day by the amazing blogs that I get to view.  I wouldn't have become part of blog land with out the help of a personal friend of mine My Friends Call Me Suzy.  She introduced me to blog land and helped me setup my account and to this day encourages me in my creativity....(on a side note I would like to lift her up today as she and her family are having a very rough day today due to a great loss).  Once I started digging into blog land there was so much to learn and I ended up getting help from ladies that I didn't even know....thanks to WhyCuzICan and Bunny Jeans Decor and More ~ my main blog in my newbie confusion these ladies helped lead the way; and have you tried Bunny Jean's linky party on Wednesdays?  I have great appreciation for awesome Linky Parties....I have the list of blog linky parties I like to join on the side bar of my blog.  Thankful for all of those great ladies who take the time to throw them.  Including but not alone in this group is Homemaker on a Dime, she has been very encouraging to me lately, it's incredible to me that someone with such a large blog is willing to give encouragement to little ole me!  Like I said these are just a few....I'm inspired by so many awesome blogs and my followers encourage me everyday to improve my blog!  Thanks to all of you today and every day!


Inspired by Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment