Friday, November 11, 2011

A Life to be Thankful for! Day #11

    Obviously today I want to show my gratitude for our Veterans!  I'm so proud to be an American, and quite frankly so lucky to be an American!  A few days ago I thanked the good Lord above for bringing home my Uncle Michael from his tour in Iraq!  Thank you Uncle Michael for your service to this country!  My Uncle Patrick also served a tour in Iraq (yes they are brothers and they served together!)....Thank You Patrick for your Sacrifices!  My paternal grandfather served in the Vietnam War...Thank You Grandad for fighting for our Freedoms!  Also one of my best friends husband is currently serving this country in Iraq...Thank You Raymond for your bravery!  There are many more veterans that I know and even more that I do not.  But regardless of who they are...I want to say Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I appreciate the honorable mention for my hubby! :)

    This is a great post!

    Also, I want to offer a sincere thank you to your uncles' for their service to our country!

    ReplyDelete