Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Life to be Thankful for! Day #8

    Today I'm thankful for food....yeah that's right I said it...FOOD!  I LOVE food!  This is in large part of why I'm having a hard time with my diet or lifestyle change!  I do feel that I take this luxury for granted, I've never truly had to go with out food.  No my mom wasn't a great cook, if she cooked for us kids at all, I remember plenty of meals where we pulled a can of green beans out of the cupboard and heated it up ourselves but we didn't go hungry.  That might sound like I'm seeking pitty but I'm not...do not pitty me b/c I've never gone without food.  There are many people who are unable to put food on the table for their families.  So I guess I'm thankful that I'm able to provide food for my family but I'm really just trying to explain how much I love food.




I guess this post probably seems shallow compared to my other thankful posts...but I really just cannot imagine a life without food and Thank God that I don't have to!

Inspired by Thanksgiving

2 comments: