Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Dig You Treat Bags

To go along with my Tasty Tuesday post I figured I better get my Valentine's Day treats I made for the kids I babysit and some friend's kids up on my blog.  You've seen these everywhere but since I gave Sand buckets to all the kids at Halloween time as Trick-or-treat buckets I thought this idea would be perfect so the kids could have the shovels that go with their buckets.  Thanks to Kabbott for pointing this cute idea out to me!

All of my baggies....I wrote "I Dig You" on each of the shovels and put the shovels in clear treat bags with treats to dig through.

A little closer up!

For the babies I used puffs  to dig through

For the toddlers I used the greatest bite size candies!!!  M&Ms!!!! 

They turned out very cute and I know my little man was so excited to pull it out of his gift!!!  He says while taking a big breath "WOW"!!! 
Sorry the my pictures just do not do these little guys justice!

Inspired by Kabbott!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the inspiration? Awww I feel special!!
    Very cute use for the shovels!

    ReplyDelete