Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tasty Tuesday/Apologies

Can you believe I did not get in the kitchen and pull out any wonderful recipes!?  Sorry guys, I've been really busy just trying to do day to day things.  I have tons of projects I've been working on plus we have started painting.  Excited???  Well I'm not really, at least not with the actual doing part, I'm not much into painting.  We got the kitchen all painted up this past weekend and it does look so much better but I just lack the patience and the skill to be a great painter.  I plan to conquer the hallway this coming weekend and then we are going to attack the living room the next weekend as a duo and maybe recruit some help from family as well....it's not a tiny space!  The colors we have chosen are nuetral...yep I'm totally boring!  The only reason I'm painting my walls now is because after 4 years of dealing w/ contruction grade matte paint we just HAVE to do something about it in the main living spaces.....but a lot due to the fact that we are getting rid of the horrible berber carpet in our living room and hallway so painting the walls in the living room and hallway just made sense and then realized...well the kitchen is right there so might want to paint it too!  I think when it's all said and done I'll be really happy we did it but boy am I not thrilled about having to do it....not to mention all the birthday planning that is in process right now, less than a month away now and during all this painting I'm going to be in hyper birthday planning mode.  I have another gift to share with you that I've completed....now all gifts are done.  Next will be the planning and making the decorations for the actual event.  So I do apologize that Tasty Tuesday is being sacrificed this week....I do have something planned for next Tuesday though so I'm not going to totally abandon it.  Although I must admit I'm starting to grow weary with this series....I'm so awful.  I'm going to try to get over this hump but fore warning it may become something to where I post food as I get to it and stick to more of my crafty projects b/c there are plenty of those to go around!!!



Inspired by Tasty Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss the Tasty Tuesday posts but I understand time isn't always on your side. You've put up some great recipes thus far so I'm thankful for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not abandoning it yet...I have a recipe ready for next week....but we will have to see how it goes. Especially with summer coming...things get even busier then.

      Delete
  2. Maybe it can be Tasty Tuesday every other Tuesday? :D

    ReplyDelete